Monday, December 1, 2008

UCLA interviewed

Hey All,

Today I interviewed with a UCLA alum in my city. I had already met him earlier (when I was researching UCLA, hence underlining the importance of alumni meetups..... go see your alum now, he may be also your interviewer). So, there was a sort of comfort level between us. Anyways, he stuck to the sandard questions (Why MBA, Why now, Why UCLA, Goals, Strengths & Weaknesses etc.) and apart from the occassional nervous stammering, I don't think I goofed up on any of the major points.

All in all a satisfactory performance. I m pretty excited about UCLA..... If they select me (all fingers and toes cossed), it'll be like a godsend....... the wait continues.......

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the Best...

Vani said...

I agree with you. Meeting alumni earlier is a good way to know more about the school. I strongly believe that a current student or an alumnus knows the best about their school, and what qualities their school looks for in an MBA candidate. So, I suggest MBA candidates speak to as many alumni/current students as possible before the interview.

Thanks for sharing your interview experience. Best of luck!

Regards
Vani
http://www.interviewbay.com
- Get Ready For The Interview

 
Add to Technorati Favorites