Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A strange promise!!

Hey all,
I can't believe how fast time flies. Seems too short a time since I last posted. *lazy groan*. Actually, I have reflected on the severe famine of posts which plagues my blog and have come to an interesting observation. Earlier, I thought that a blog post must bunch some of the events and should be a bit decent lenghtwise. :P Yes, I may sound like an idiot but trust me, this is my first blog. Since my awakening, I have realized that in such a method, some of the important nitty-gritties are lost, thus defeating the whole purpose of this blog (to record my struggles). So, I promise that from now on, I'll be a much more prompt poster. The number of posts shall increase while decreasing the length; all other factors remaining constant. LOL..... the engineer ariseth.....

I saw the blogosphere bursting with activity in the time I was hibernating. People have started Submitting REAL applications.... I mean FINAL applications...... And to think that these people could be my competitors on a rolling admissions...... Good GOD..... phew....... What they've achieved is truly commendable and I "bow to the masters" of the app. process. Wish I could be as organized.......

I also saw the schools buzzing with activity during my long slumber. All the applications are out. Except Oxford and McCombs. Hope they'll be out soon enough.

But.... I've exaggerated a bit about my inactivity above.... I was not in a deep sleep...... I was working hard (not on apps. though; at work). O.K. enough of the rambling.... time to go.... lemme try and stick to my promise this time..... we'll see how far it goes.....

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites